Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blog Poll Ballot Nine



It’s voting time again. I wonder it the Georgia Tech fans a glad that I finally put them on my ballot last week? As it turns out I could be a curse for the Yellow Jackets.

Two teams that I’m done with are the Miami Hurricanes and the Iowa Hawkeyes. I was one of the last to let go of the Hurricanes because I just couldn’t give up on all that talent. Larry Coker is a lame duck at this point and his team is playing with no heart. On the same note while we pointing out the poor coaching in Miami is it not the same story in Iowa City?

I’m welcoming Texas A&M and Tulsa this week. I have a feeling that the Golden Hurricane will be around longer than the Aggies.

RankTeamDelta
1 Ohio State --
2 West Virginia --
3 Southern Cal --
4 Michigan --
5 Texas --
6 Louisville --
7 Notre Dame --
8 Tennessee --
9 Clemson --
10 Auburn --
11 Florida --
12 LSU --
13 California 1
14 Boise State 2
15 Nebraska 2
16 Oklahoma 1
17 Rutgers 3
18 Georgia 3
19 Arkansas 3
20 Virginia Tech 3
21 Oregon 3
22 Missouri 3
23 Georgia Tech 4
24 Texas A&M 2
25 Tulsa 1

Dropped Out: Iowa (#15), Miami (Florida) (#24).


Leave your comments about my ballot below or tell us what you would do different by visiting the Blog Poll Ballot Nine thread in the Forum.