Tuesday, March 28, 2006

To 10 Wide Receiver Prospects for the NFL Draft


Continuing with our look at the top draft prospects according to CBS SportsLine I have to disagree a little with the rankings of the receivers.

Looking at this list I do agree with Holmes at the top spot but I also think Hagan and Moss are very close behind him. I have seen Cory Rodgers and Skyler Green in person and I would definitely have those two players flip-flop. Green has made more big plays against better competition and if I have to make a choice between Greg Jennings and Jason Avant I'm going with Avant every time.

If you are the GM how do you rank them?

TOP 10 WIDE RECEIVERS FOR 2006 NFL DRAFT
Player
1. Santonio Holmes Ohio State
2. Derek Hagan Arizona State
3. Sinorice Moss Miami (FL)
4. Greg Jennings Western Michigan
5. Cory Rodgers T.C.U.
6. Chad Jackson Florida
7. Maurice Stovall Notre Dame
8. Jason Avant Michigan
9. Skyler Green L.S.U.
10. Will Blackmon Boston College