Sunday, March 19, 2006

Is Your Bracket Busted?

My bracket isn’t busted but it is broken. I still have 11 of the Sweet 16 and 3 of the Final Four.

Here are my Sweet 16 picks by region.

Atlanta
I actually got this region correct by accurately picking all four.
Duke (Elite 8, Final 4)
LSU
West Virginia
Texas (Elite 8)

Oakland
I got three of four correct here. It gets worse from here though.
Memphis
Pittsburg (Elite 8)
Gonzaga
UCLA (Elite 8, Final 4)

Washington D.C.
I’m 50% in D.C.
UConn (Elite 8, Final 4)
Washington
North Carolina
Tennessee (Elite 8)


Minneapolis
I’m 50% here as well.
Villanova (Elite 8)
Nevada
Florida
Ohio State – (Elite 8, Final 4)

I’m hanging on by a thread atop the leader board of the My Opinion on Sports Picks Contest.

My Opinion on Sports Picks Contest Standings
Rank Team Points
1 dolphinfan 46
2 twins15 45
3 blahblahblah 44
4 tecopomo 41
5 hoosierfunball 40
6 soonersteppingstone 38
7 underdawgs 37
8 mowmen 0