Friday, January 06, 2006

Is Young Changing His Mind?

My opinion on Vince Young staying for his senior year has changed after seeing these two quotes.

"I've got to sit down with my family ... pray with my pastor and see what the NFL guys think about me," Young said on the the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, last night.

When asked what he would do if Young left?

''I'll kiss him,'' Mack Brown said to a chorus of laughter. "I haven't yet, though.
"The worst thing [a coach can do] is to try to convince a young guy to come back if it wasn't best for him. [Young has] done as much for the University of Texas as any single athlete in any sport has ever done. So how ungracious of us [it would be] to try to force him into making a selfish decision. If he's back and unhappy, that's the worst thing you can have.''
– Chicago Sun Times

So what do you think, staying or going? If Young leaves who is the pre-season #1?