Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Buster's Best


I beat Buster last week but my season is over, there is no way I can catch him. My goal is to get above .500 by the end of the Super Bowl.

Last Week’s Games

Holiday Bowl

Oregon/Oklahoma
Buster picked the Sooners and I took them to cover the three points they getting from the Ducks. Buster 1-0/Dad 1-0

Fiesta Bowl
Ohio State/Notre Dame
Buster picked Notre Dame and I took Ohio State to cover the 4 points they were giving to the Irish. Buster 1-1/Dad 2-0

Rose Bowl
USC/Texas
Buster picked USC to win the National Championship and I picked them to cover the 8 points they were giving to the Longhorns. Buster 1-2/Dad 2-1

Arizona Cardinals @ Indianapolis Colts
Buster likes the Colts to win and I took them to cover the 6.5 points they were giving to Arizona. Buster 2-2/Dad 2-2

St. Louis Rams @ Dallas Cowboys
Buster picked his Cowboys to win and I picked the Rams to cover the 12 points they were getting from the Cowboys. Buster 2-3/Dad 3-2

For the season: Buster 63-27/Dad 41-47-2

This Week’s Games

Washington @ Tampa Bay
Buster is picking the Redskins to win and I’m going the other way. I’ll take Tampa Bay to cover the 2.5 points they are giving to Washington.

Jacksonville @ New England
Buster picks the Patriots to win the game and I’m taking Jacksonville to cover the 8 points they are getting from New England.

Carolina @ NY Giants
Buster is going with the Giants to win and I am going to take the Panthers to cover the 2.5 points they are getting from New York.

Pittsburg @ Cincinnati
Buster is picking the Steelers and I agree with him. I’ll take Pittsburg to cover the 3 points they are giving to the Bengals.

Buster’s Reward Part I

Buster and his brother got to go see the Dallas Cowboys final game of the season Sunday night. The boys got their photo taken with a Cowboys Cheerleader (above) and we all had a great time, Buster would have enjoyed it more if his Cowboys would have won. You can read Buster’s recap of the game here.

Now I just have to get the camping trip out of the way this spring and I’ll be paid in full.