Thursday, December 29, 2005

Buster's Best

The Good news is that Buster had a losing record this week. The Bad news is that I went 1-4.

Last Week’s Games

Fort Worth Bowl

Kansas/Houston
Buster is picked the Jayhawks and I had them to cover the 3 points they were giving to Houston. Buster 1-0/Dad 1-0

Poinsetta Bowl
Navy/Colorado State
Buster picked Colorado State and I had them covering the 2.5 points they were getting. Buster 1-1/Dad 1-1

GMAC Bowl
Toledo/UTEP
Buster picked Toledo and I think my exact words were “this one is UTEP all the way.” I took the Miners and the 3 points they were getting. Buster 2-1/Dad 1-2

Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers
Buster and I both missed this one. He picked the Panthers to win and I also took Carolina and the 5.5 points they were giving. Buster 2-2/Dad 1-3

Tennesse Titans @ Miami Dolphins
Buster picked the Titans to win straight up and I picked them to cover the 6 points they were getting from the Dolphins. Buster 2-3/Dad 1-4
For the season: Buster 61-24/Dad 38-45-2

This Week’s Games

Holiday Bowl

Oregon/Oklahoma
Buster is picking the Sooners and I’ll take them to cover the 3 points they are getting from the Ducks.

Fiesta Bowl
Ohio State/Notre Dame
Buster likes the Irish to win and I’ll take Ohio State to cover the 4 points they are giving to Notre Dame.

Rose Bowl
USC/Texas
Buster is picking USC to win the National Championship and I’ll take them to cover the 8 points they are giving to the Longhorns.

Arizona Cardinals @ Indianapolis Colts
Buster likes the Colts to win and I'll take them to cover the 6.5 points they are giving to Arizona.

St. Louis Rams @ Dallas Cowboys
Buster is picking his Cowboys to win. I agree but 12 points is to many, I'll take the Rams and the points they are getting.

Buster’s Reward
Buster is starting to reap the benefits of beating Dad in football picks this season. I am taking him and his brother to Dallas Sunday night to see his beloved Cowboys play the St. Louis Rams. It should be fun!