1 Ohio State – Did they prove that they were number one or that Texas wasn’t number 2?
2. Notre Dame – Improved from their season opening performance.
3. West Virginia – The band wagon keeps growing.
4. USC – Nebraska this weekend may not tell us a lot about the Trojans. Then again maybe it wll.
5. Auburn – Huge game with LSU this weekend.
6. Florida – The Gators may be lost in the shuffle of the SEC but can turn some heads this weekend against Tennessee.
7. LSU – See Auburn!
8. Texas – Let’s hear some more about how this is a better team than in 05 and won’t miss Vince Young.
9. Georgia – Is the SEC really good enough to have four teams in the Top 10.
10. Michigan – The Wolverines jump into the Top 10 but now they have to prove they can stay there.