Thursday, November 03, 2005

Buster's Best


Another losing week for me, I guess you can tell by now that I don’t do this kinda thing for a living. But it sure is fun getting smoked by an 8 year old every week!

Last Week’s Games

Game One

Arizona Cardinals @ Dallas Cowboys
Buster picked the Cowboys and I took Arizona and the 8.5 points they were getting. It looked good early. Buster 1-0/Dad 0-1

Game Two
Miami Dolphins @ New Orleans Saints
Buster picked the Saints and I went the other way with the Dolphins and the 2 points they were getting. Buster 1-1/Dad 1-1

Game Three
OU @ Nebraska
We both took the Sooners on this game. I did have my doubts they would they would win, much less cover the 1.5 points they were getting. Buster 2-1/Dad 2-1

Game Four
UCLA @ Stanford
Buster picked UCLA to win and I picked them to cover the 7.5 points they are giving to Stanford. Buster 3-1/Dad 2-2

Game Five
Washington State @ USC
Buster picked the Trojans to win and I took WSU and the 29.5 points they were getting.
Buster 4-1/Dad 2-3

For the Season: Buster 30-15/Dad 20-24-1

This week’s games

Game One
Tennessee Titans @ Cleveland Browns
Buster likes the Browns who are a 2.5 favorite and I’ll take the Titans and the points.

Game Two
Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins
This would be a huge win for the Dolphins and it might get them into a tie for first place if the Patriots lose to the Colts. Buster likes the Falcons who are a 2 point favorite and I’ll agree and take the Falcons and the points.

Game Three
Iowa @ Northwestern
Buster likes Iowa and I’ll take Northwestern and the 2.5 points they are getting.

Game Four
Tennessee @ Notre Dame
These two teams have swapped places from their game last season. This time it’s the Vols. who could play the role of the spoiler. I’ll take Tennessee and the 8 points they are getting. Buster likes Notre Dame.

Game Five
Stanford @ USC
I have a feeling that all the Texas talk is beginning to get under the skin of the Trojans. I like USC to win big! Buster likes the Trojans and I’ll take them to cover the 33.5 points.

Flag Football Update
Buster ran for a touchdown Saturday and intercepted a pass and returned it for a touchdown also as his team won 24-0. They play their final game of the season this Saturday and have already locked up first place.