Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Around the Empire

Some dude named Johnny can’t take a joke. Check out his comment at the bottom of this post.

Welcome to the all-new "My Opinion on NASCAR"
Hello and Good Morning to all the readers. This is Prat, your new NASCAR self-proclaimed Guru, and the latest to join this wonderful blog network, My Opinion on sports Empire. I have to thank Matt for giving me this opportunity and I'm sure its gonna be a great experience for everyone involved: the readers, the website owners and of course the contributors. Continue Reading

Week One Review
Defending champs swept, a surprise 3-0 start by the Bucs, A-Rod showing power, and Pujols not a threat.

That wraps up the past week in Major League Baseball.The defending World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals were swept by their NLCS foes the New York Mets in Busch Stadium. Continue Reading

Jeff Burton to receive Sportsmanship Award
The Texas Motorsports Hall of Fame will honor Jeff Burton with its Sportsmanship Award during its annual induction ceremony Wednesday.

"I am extremely honored that I have been chosen to receive this prestigious award," the driver said in a statement. Continue Reading