Tuesday, October 09, 2007

BlogPoll Ballot #8 - I Have No Idea


Go ahead and criticize my top 25 vote. I dare you! Because if you’re going to then you had better be prepared to put one together that makes sense and I can tell you that at this point of the college football season that is an impossible task. The only thing that we know for sure is that LSU is the best team in the country but stick around because that could change next week.

How much better are the Bayou Bengals than the Cal Bears or Ohio State Buckeyes? Why does Ohio State deserve to be #2 over Cal? How can a person justify putting Hawaii in the top 5 but not South Florida? I DON”T KNOW!!! Remember, I'm the one who tried to make a case for Nebraska being ranked a few weeks ago.

Rank

TeamDelta
1LSU 1
2Ohio State 1
3California 1
4Virginia Tech 2
5Hawaii 2
6South Carolina 2
7Boston College 2
8Missouri 2
9Oregon 4
10South Florida 4


View the Complete Ballot