Sunday, June 19, 2005

On The Road Again

Well, I'm about to leave for another week so I wanted to leave you my thoughts about the NBA finals. Let me just say that Robert Horry is the man! If I were him I would retire at the end of the season because it just doesn't get any better than this. Horry was the hero of game five and in my opinion won the championship for the Spurs. My original thought was that the series would end in six games or less with the Pistons winning. Now that Detroit is in an impossible situation the Spurs have a firm grip on the series. It could still end in six but with the Spurs winning. I don't see any way the Pistons win this series now.

As I said I'm going to be traveling again for this week so look for my next postings to come over the weekend. I'm going to leave a discussion topic in the Chatter Box to keep things rolling for the week. Make sure you check it out. Have a great week!